Why United Coatings Rhino Top Textured Coating?
United Coatings Rhino Top Textured Coating is a high-quality water-based acrylic coating that incorporates an epoxy additive to increase its abrasion resistance and a special spherical silica sand to provide a fine, uniform nonskid finish.
Benefits of United Coatings Rhino Top Textured Coating include:
- Bonds tenaciously to concrete, masonry, and asphalt surfaces.
- Resists ultraviolet degradation for long-term protection and color stability.
- Provides durable non-skid texture on interior or exterior surfaces.
- Resists wear and abrasion through the incorporation of an epoxy additive.
- Protects against asphalt degradation by sealing in the vital oils of the asphalt mix.
- A special spherical silica sand is suspended in the product to provide a fine, uniform non-skid finish.
- Provides a durable colored topping for horizontal surfaces.
- Helps prevent dusting and spalling of concrete surfaces.
- Surfaces resist penetration from general soils, motor oils, and gasoline for ease in cleaning.
- Low toxic fumes or objectionable odor; meets all VOC requirements.