Why GAF SureBond Primer?
SureBond Primer adheres firmly to all types of masonry, metal, and chalky surfaces.
Benefits of GAF SureBond Primer include:
- Meets most VOC emissions and regulations to eliminate facility downtime during installation
- Easy application and clean-up
- No special equipment required to install
- Apply SureBond Primer by brush or roller minimum 1/2" nap roller to area to the recommended coverage rate.
- Coverage rate will vary due to porosity of substrate
- Average surface will require 0.25 – 0.4 gal./100 ft² (1.0 – 1.6 L/10 m²)
- Allow to dry before proceeding with additional products