What is HydroStop Fabric?
HydroStop Fabric is the first layer of the HydroStop PremiumCoat System. Used in conjunction with the HydroStop Foundation Coat and the HydroStop Finish Coat.
- HydroStop Fabric is a 100% polyester reinforcement for penetrations.
- Easily conforms around penetrations and improves strength.
- Improves strength while maintaining flexibility.
HydroStop Premium Coat System is a roofing and water-proofing solution for coating, recovery, reroof and new roof applications. It provides a fully-adhered, breathable acrylic membrane for a variety of existing roof substrates.
Roof substrates: Metal (historic or commercial) roofs, flat and low-pitched roofs, BUR, structural concrete, EPDM, Hypalon, modified bitumen, PVC, and TPO roofs, as well as parapet walls and exterior walls
- Water-based acrylic base coat.
- Seamless and self-flashing
Why HydroStop PremiumCoat System?
- Decrease energy costs with available highly reflective top coat.
- Provides advanced water proofing and protection against extreme weather events such as hail, high winds and rain.
- Can be installed over a variety of roofs without the need for a complete tear-off eliminating associated cost and waste.
- No heavy equipment and minimal tools required.