What is HydroStop Foundation Coat?
The HydroStop Foundation Coat is the first layer of the HydroStop PremiumCoat System. Used in conjunction with the HydroStop Finish Coat and the HydroStop Fabric.
HydroStop Premium Coat System is a roofing and water-proofing solution for coating, recovery, reroof and new roof applications. It provides a fully-adhered, breathable acrylic membrane for a variety of existing roof substrates.
Roof substrates: Metal (historic or commercial) roofs, flat and low-pitched roofs, BUR, structural concrete, EPDM, Hypalon, modified bitumen, PVC, and TPO roofs, as well as parapet walls and exterior walls
- Water-based acrylic base coat.
- Seamless and self-flashing
Why HydroStop PremiumCoat System?
- Decrease energy costs with available highly reflective top coat.
- Provides advanced water proofing and protection against extreme weather events such as hail, high winds and rain.
- Can be installed over a variety of roofs without the need for a complete tear-off eliminating associated cost and waste.
- No heavy equipment and minimal tools required.