Acrylic Top Coat (Formerly RoofMate TopCoat Elastomeric Acrylic) (15-Year Limited Warranty)
- Use on metal, structural concrete, PVC, ISO, TPO, smooth & granulated asphaltic, hypalon, EPDM, and gypsum roofs
- Use to create a seamless and self flashing reinforced membrane
- Nothing to tear off, reducing environmental waste and associated cost
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- Flexes to conform to roof movement
Free Shipping in Continental USA
Why Acrylic Top Coat?
Acrylic Top Coat forms a waterproof elastomeric seal, uniformly covering the substrate to form a monolithic coating that helps provide protection from normal weathering, aging, and ultraviolet exposure.
Benefits of Acrylic Coat include:
- Protects against harmful UV rays
- Resists mold and mildew growth
- Provides fire retardancy
- High reflectivity helps save on energy costs
- Water-based and low VOC